• Grisho

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Milos

Votes: 27 52.9%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
this should be an interesting match. The return of serve of both is average so if they serve well this will be tight

this could be going to a couple of tiebreakers

·
Registered
11,789 Posts
Grigor has more variety and better groundstrokes and movement but Raonic's serve is a huge weapon. If Grigor can get a read on Raonic's serve he will win this.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Potentially awesome match up. Hoping Raonic takes this comfortably, and believe he will.

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Raonic in str8s i think has been a beast on serve on this surface and Dimitrov isn't the best returner yet, hopefully will be a descent match anyway.

·
Registered
21,638 Posts
Real tennis will prevail.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
For Tennis's sake, hopefully Grigor pulls it out. All-serve bots are a scourge on the spectator sport.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Dimitrov in 2. Dimitrov is exactly that kind of player that Raonic has problems with.. he's a good returner like Ferrer, which means there's no chance in hell that Raonic will win this. Watch me being right.

Good returner >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Big serve

Dimitrov in 2.

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
Dimitrov in 2. Dimitrov is exactly that kind of player that Raonic has problems with.. he's a good returner like Ferrer, which means there's no chance in hell that Raonic will win this. Watch me being right.

Dimitrov in 2.

Oh RLY????

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
Looking forward MASSIVELY to this one. I find all this young generation exciting and with unique style (including Harrison).

I have a clear preference for Tomic though, but for the sake of the future of the one-handed backhand, Grigor MUST prevail. :silly:

·
Registered
214 Posts

Dimitrov in 2.
grigor and good returner in the same sentance :help:, you must have not watched many of grigor's matches. Even though it improved a little in the last couple of months it is still his weakness.

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
Chela was serving weaker than me and yet Dimitrov didn't look impressive in the returning today so one wonders how it will look vs a truly great serve.

Grigor has better movement, Raonic has more power and better serve. My bet is on Raonic

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
grigor and good returner in the same sentance :help:, you must have not watched many of grigor's matches. Even though it improved a little in the last couple of months it is still his weakness.
well.. he's still better than Raonic. Raonic must be the weakest returner on the entire tour. Also.. Raonic's backhand is atrocious.

I'll still go for Dimitrov in this match up. One head lapse from Raonic and he's done, because the serve is basically all he has, and with that gone.. well.. all I can say is :help:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts