Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Solid win for Stef, looked really good all through the match. He's playing with a lot of confidence, doing well with his 1st serve (80% effectivity) and putting quite a bit of pressure over Kohli's 2nd, specially in the 2nd set to come back and force the TB (almost 50%).

The Fog next, hopefully he can make his way to the final.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
OHBH lovers heaven. Some magnificent angles by both players.
Kohli made up for yesterday's failure and after having two SP's at 5-2 in the second lost the set and the match in compelling fashion. :bounce:

Tsitsipas is the favorite in his SF, IMO. If Fog is fit and the injury that's been bothering him recently is no more, should be a good match.

·
justice for all
13,091 Posts
Stef shows great consistency this year and doesn't fade out like some other youngsters. But I think it's really time for him to make the next step - this is a great opportunity to go all the way and grab his maiden title.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Kohli made up for yesterday's failure and after having two SP's at 5-2 in the second lost the set and the match in compelling fashion. :bounce:
Low of averages is yet to catch up with Kohli after yesterday. I expect him to waste at least 10 MPs in a match soon.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Low of averages is yet to catch up with Kohli after yesterday. I expect him to waste at least 10 MPs in a match soon.
I have no doubt he'll live up to the high standards he set for himself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts