Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This result is shocking. :eek: Just 46 minutes! Zopp plays Heliovaara next, then Falla probably. He has a great chance to qualify.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Ilhan is a choker :)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Wow, did not expect this to be so easy :eek: Hopefully he wins (at least) 2 more matches :D
It would be awesome to see an Estonian male tennis player in the ATP tournament MD

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Who was last Estonian male player who played in ATP main draw ? Probably Andres Võsand , who later took German citizenship. I remember he destroyed young Thomas Enquist in Munich in late 80-ies 6-1, 6-2 before losing to Edberg in 2nd round.He also played against Agassi,Muster,Emilio Sanchez and Santoro, unfortunateley losing all matches vs legends. He was a claycourter and even won some matches in RG main draw. In Wimbledon main draw played only once and lost in 1st round.

·
Registered
19,415 Posts
Marsel :help:

Who was last Estonian male player who played in ATP main draw ? Probably Andres Võsand , who later took German citizenship. I remember he destroyed young Thomas Enquist in Munich in late 80-ies 6-1, 6-2 before losing to Edberg in 2nd round.He also played against Agassi,Muster,Emilio Sanchez and Santoro, unfortunateley losing all matches vs legends. He was a claycourter and even won some matches in RG main draw. In Wimbledon main draw played only once and lost in 1st round.
I'd like to see Zopp qualifying but i don't think he's going to beat Falla

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
ilhan :facepalm: the scoreline...

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Falla is 1.50 to beat Zopp.

Personally, I think Zopp is a bit boring to watch but it would be nice for Estonia to finally get a top 100 player.
Yes, Falla is fav, but not very heavy. Triobet gives :

Falla 1.75
Zopp 2.02

Zopp himself said that he loves indoor tennis and prefers it to any outdoor surface, so it may be very close match. I would like him to win it and to play vs Robredo in 1st round, Spaniard looks quite rusty and out of form after long injury break.:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts