Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
Stockholm FQR: Copil def Stebe 6-4, 7-5

Congrats to marius on qualifying for his first atp main draw. Saved 5/6 break points he faced and capitalized on 3/10 he created.

Copil served for the match at 6-4, 5-3 but fell into a 15-40 hole. He saved both those break points but got broken on the next try. It looked like he was going to have one of his signature melt downs when; after stebe held easily for 5-5 he faced 2 more break points but he saved both and then broke stebe to 15 for the match.

·
Registered
19,297 Posts
Marius you legend :worship:

Well done for the victory and happy birthday :aparty: (today is his birthday :D)

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
His draw isnt awful either

nieminen in the first round followed by wawrinka

a QF is possible here where he'd earn a meeting possibly with del potro

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
No way.

LOL at the draw, Ryderstedt gets the easiest one and the others get fucked. :devil:
I think he can get by both of them. Neither one of jarkko or stan has been that good lately so if marius plays well he's in with a shot.

I would never think he could get past delpo but that would be awsome if he did

However if he just had Kamke's draw then a SF could have been possible, which would have been huge for him. But what amuses me is that if tobias plays well he can make the SF here..and wouldnt that piss a certain someone off?

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think he can get by both of them. Neither one of jarkko or stan has been that good lately so if marius plays well he's in with a shot.

I would never think he could get past delpo but that would be awsome if he did

However if he just had Kamke's draw then a SF could have been possible, which would have been huge for him. But what amuses me is that if tobias plays well he can make the SF here..and wouldnt that piss a certain someone off?
Nieminen is a very tricky customer. He'll draw errors left and right and Wawrinka serves too well.

·
29,094 Posts
His draw isnt awful either

nieminen in the first round followed by wawrinka

a QF is possible here where he'd earn a meeting possibly with del potro
Why do you predict better success for Copil against pretty good competition than you any prediction you ever made for Milos ever?

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
Why do you predict better success for Copil against pretty good competition than you any prediction you ever made for Milos ever?
probably because i like marius more

thats not to say i dont like milos but im not really a fan either, im somewhere in between.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Marius hard to beat indoors, well done.
15-2 record indoors this year.. you're not kidding. Though futures/challengers.. but still.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts