Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean respect for GAME not WORK! Example you can be almost 100% model like Buchard and still occasionally make good wins even on GS there and here or being fat take first service game from 3-meters Opelka on GS like it easy thing).

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pouille, Sock, Sinner, Dimitrov - bright example of REALLY talanted players and their game in NICE to WATCH! It's most important thing I think for us!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think Schwartzman or even Ferrer have real respect. We just respect their work I think. Not GAME....

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
I don't think Schwartzman or even Ferrer have real respect. We just respect their work I think. Not GAME....
I hate to be a pest, but can you let me (and the rest of your fans) know what happened with your YouTube channel?

I agree, anyway, they all deserve incredible amounts of respect. Werner Eschauer was one who didn't get respect.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hate to be a pest, but can you let me (and the rest of your fans) know what happened with your YouTube channel?

I agree, anyway, they all deserve incredible amounts of respect. Werner Eschauer was one who didn't get respect.
I don't know. Here are some my song although!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

May be Youtube just block my channell? I don't know reason

·
Registered
22,082 Posts

·
Registered
11,204 Posts
Talant is handball coach, nothing more ................ (Dujshebaev)

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
WRONG! Both players have got the most out of their potential, especially Ferrer so far. At five foot seven inches tall, Schwartzman's game, IMO, is amazing!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts