Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weekend time, tears time. As I make a very big effort at work so that I'm safe with those silly questions like "what's wrong?"...of course, when I come back home, finally feeling free to let it all out, I spend hours crying. I keep on sleeping a lot. The house is the only place I feel safe. I don't wanna see anybody. Cutting myself from the outside world, when I don't need to go to work. Been offered to go to Noah's show tonight. I've refused. In other circumstances, I would have jumped of joy. Not now. I'm frightening myself. I'm used by now, to those spleen periods. I mean it's 10 years now. But I've never felt so down. This morning, when I opened my eyes, I thought about how relieving it would feel to not open them anymore. Then, I thought about who would gonna miss me in that case. The only answer coming to mind was my cat...I'm unable to control my thoughts, and that's freaking me out.

·
Registered
100,161 Posts
Choupi !!!!c'mon girl, stop with these words, there is a wonderful world outside!!!
u know, how i can understand U, but only u can go out from that situation!!!!
AND speaking about it or doing something caould help U, even if u don't feel fo do anything!!!
take care :smooch:

·
Registered
100,161 Posts
but when u touch the deep u can only rise again!u found wonderful your sweet cat, she need of u...and not only her :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts