·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Your fave could never

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,624 Posts
Stepanek was always such a character and had that beautiful old-school vibe about his game. I loved how much stress he gave to Murray at RG. And he had some hidden charms with the ladies. It's a shame Kei only got to play him once in 2011.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
A really nice way to say goodbye, adieu Radek!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Farewell Sexy :)
Another unique player who will be missed, very entertaining when he was on.

5 singles titles, 2 GSs in doubles, all in all quite a fine career!

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Radek retired winning 2 Davis Cup titles for his country, 5 ATP titles among which 2 ATP 500, 18 doubles titles including US and Australian Open and 2 Masters events. His highest rank in singles was no. 8 (2006) and in doubles no.4 (2012).

"I never wanted to say goodbye with a doctor's report in my hand, but with a tennis racket and on the court."

What a legend. Absolute pleasure to watch any time he was on form, unique in style and unorthodox celebrations on court.

Kudos to Czech people who filled the arena to say goodbye to him. :yeah:

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Nice send off. Did Korda attend (ex coach)?

Radek will be missed, entertaining player who had an old school playing style.

(and of course was popular with the ladies lol)

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
Even in a teleohatic way i wouldn't have touch him

·
Your visions will happen
47,137 Posts
That was nice that was fun

No one plays forever, this was a very nice send off

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Radek was an interesting character, both on and off the court. He was a S&V dinosaur with good approach to women. Had some great matches with Novak as well.

Wishing him well in his new life. Grischa, watch out!

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
Given his success on the WTA tour was greater than on ATP, I am disappointed at no representation of the former. :shrug:

Another one bites the dust as his nice old school game rides off into the sunset. I legit see myself watch the seniors in couple years time.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Stepanek, AKA Casanova will be missed. Him and the Colonel had lovely games to watch. He can now spend more time with Vaidisova >:) Most would sign up for that :wink2:.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Given his success on the WTA tour was greater than on ATP, I am disappointed at no representation of the former. :shrug:

Another one bites the dust as his nice old school game rides off into the sunset. I legit see myself watch the seniors in couple years time.
i'll trade a green one for this, hilarious. :lol:

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts