Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Behind the scenes documentary of the 2018 Next Gen ATP Finals in Milan, including the bling-tastic fashion field trip to D&G. :cool:

Stef appears here and there, but his main bits are @ 11.15-11.32, 16.16 to 18.56, in the hot shot montages of the group stages and semi-finals, then the final v. De Minaur from @ 22.31 onwards, including a really sweet display of affection at the end @ 25.33 between him and his dad.

jUEHEJT0PCU

·
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Stefanos Tsitsipas

Couple of vids, first one is from August of this year, him and Maria Sakkari talking Hopman Cup 2019. Greece are in Group B with GBR, SUI and USA.

8Z9n1IqkvvQ

Players discussing the new ATP Cup which is due to take place in Australia 2020. Stef's bit is @ 2.08 and very brief, taken out of a presumably longer interview which maybe the ATP will eventually upload in full. For any Zverev fans, Sascha's bit is @ 1.19, but blink and you'll miss him.

sG06RRlriZE

·
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Latest travel vlog, enthusing about the 'Pes Mou Allios' project, capturing drone footage around the Mouratoglou Tennis Academy in Biot, chatting with his agent/manager Nick Tzekos. PS: The animal in Roger's selfies is called a quokka.

9Qfm4Ff502c

·
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
First episode of 'Pes Mou Allios'. What can I say? If go-karting is your thing, you'll love it. Stef won (of course), much to his mate's annoyance, but Manolo will surely get his revenge in the next challenge (pole vault) ...

9LGYHshsvvY

·
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Post-match interview from today's loss at Hopman Cup. Stef gives due credit to Norrie, but also says he was affected by the heat and was tiring easily, despite off-season efforts to improve his conditioning. Also too many UFEs, plus a slower surface which more suits Norrie's game than his.

Tfj2QBfq5jg

·
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Haha, someone's bored. Winding up the camera person is one thing, but I'd like to see him take on one of the famously stone-faced Grenadier Guardsmen standing sentry outside Buck House. :p The litmus test for personal charm. ;)

EDIT: I think this is actually a security camera, rather than a live person, which makes the whole thing even stranger. :unsure: :lol:

goZfCm325TA

Btw, if, like me, you find the Benny Hill type music completely and utterly irritating, try muting the sound, slowing it down to 3/4 speed, and watching it to 'The Boy From Ipanema' instead :p (very decent cover version below). It works really well if they're synchronised from the beginning. Trust me, it'll enhance your viewing experience no end. ;)

6VaLGD2Zf_c

·
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Greece scored a big win (2-1) over the USA today at Hopman. Stef beat Tiafoe 6-3 6-7 (3) 6-3, and despite Maria's loss in her singles match, they prevailed in the mixed dubs. :banana: Really happy for them. :grin2: They face Switzerland next in the night session this Thursday (GMT 9.30am), when Stef will finally get to face his idol Federer.

4jIvlNYxZZc

Men's singles highlights.

Q4ft3NIzREw

Mixed dubs highlights.

yvvZLzwFdNA

·
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hopman Cup New Year's Eve Gala dinner last night. I wonder what compliments Maria paid to Stef about his appearance that made him reciprocate so emphatically @ 0.28.

92lhWe_xup8

Stef also appears here @ 0:13-0:20.

8iABfKCNR20

·
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Greece v. Switzerland, Hopman Cup, 03 January 2019.

Federer v. Tsitsipas (German commentary).

k7fPza1Uzu4

IOCXs0hUG94

Mixed doubles highlights.

mberagaj2Ew

Post-match interview.

8GXkypvIJBQ

1 - 20 of 165 Posts