1.74 Anastasia
1.73 Serena
1.70 Martina
1.68 Chanda
1.67 Justine

·
Registered
322 Posts
Statistics can lie. It just depends on which of those ladies are lying when they send in their info. ;)

But that info looks pretty damn accurate. :D

Now if only their weights were more accurate. :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Volcana surpsiginly or not, they actually make mistakes in players heights. They use both your US length/height/weight (metric system) and the centimeters, They have actually made alot of mistakes. Do you remember when Tatiana Panova was taller then Anna Smashnova because of them converting it? of course not. I would say and by the looks of player your stats maybe out just a bit. :rolleyes:

Infact what is this threads purpose. I want to be like you someday, ill just post "stats" numerously to be "smart" and make it look like i done alot of work when I never did. Hey people find this out for yourselves, his threads isolate one player, why not involve everyone :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I refuse to believe the much-bandied about statistic that Serena is 5'8" or 173cm or whatever they say she is.... there used to be a statistic on the Sanex site that said she was just on 5'10" - have they removed it or something????

·
Registered
31 Posts
ok, who in the world started this joke about the Americans (and Brits) using the metric system. Let's see, metric, now where could that come form. Maybe from 'meter'. Metric system is the SI system and incudes meters, liters, grams, and the rest. Americans and Brits (and other ex-Brit colonies as well) use, the... tada... the english system - feet, inches...

lol

I'm really not trying to attack anyone, but for some weird reason I've been reading the same bull in a number of posts here and in the WTA World. :confused:

·
Registered
261 Posts
5'10" is 1m78cm ... trust me :) just shorter than monica who's what, 5'11", which is 1m80.5cm

The Brits use the metric system, it's illegal to price good in pounds/ounces anymore.
Only the older people use imperial. Oh apart from miles not kilometers, for some weird reason.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Serena is a tad shorter than Monica at 1.78

1 - 10 of 10 Posts