Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods could they be kept in the one thread and perhaps be moved to off topic.

Until the UN makes a decision about him, and every forgotten or unknown person makes a public statement it appears the UN is still undecided if this is an international incident and how to treat it!

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
This shouldn't be anywhere close to this much of a big deal. Give him a fine and move the fuck on.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
It's just way overblown and overkill now

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
It's so ridiculous it could make the Krygios family the new Kardashians!

Yeah I've never seen anything like it in sports...Yes it was classless but not worth all this extra criticism and calling for banning him

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
It's keeping the free fall in the world's major economies out of the news. If it weren't so bizarre you would think China needs people to stop talking about the Yuan falling and it's implications worldwide!

Who cares if banks collapse as long as we string up Nick!

:rolls:

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
It's just way overblown and overkill now
I'm loving it. :drool:

This building pressure might actually cause the ATP to suspend him for some amount of time :eek: Personally I despise him, but I don't believe it warrants a ban but I WOULD LOVE IF THAT HAPPENED :lol:

·
Registered
592 Posts
This building pressure might actually cause the ATP to suspend him for some amount of time :eek: Personally I despise him, but I don't believe it warrants a ban but I WOULD LOVE IF THAT HAPPENED :lol:
It's like something clicks in the collective consciousness when the general public realise that if they make enough noise pretending to be shocked, they could get a famous person in trouble. The lynch mob mentality kicks in.

Someone mentioned the Ross-Brand scandal on the BBC a while back. Most people didn't really give 2 shits about Russell Brand joking that he'd had sex with a C-list actor's granddaughter. But they loved the idea that if enough people voiced their moral outrage and complained to the BBC, Brand might lose his job or at least be suspended. It's sad how much pleasure this can give people.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
why not put him and Stan in the octagon? Everyone would like that solution and Vekic could be the ring girl with the Kokk as a ref. Let's settle this and move on.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
LOL. Baby Nick was hiding in the locker room scared to shit when Staniel was going for him.
a saying that goes 'Barking dogs never bite' may apply to Nick. He is too young, immature, clueless and uneducated to try and bully around men. Even his statement he used to annoy Stan is juvenile and something only a young person that his actions are purely depend by his hormons would find interesting. Who cares boy, just stfu and play.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
We should move all posts in one thread and pepita's into another one. Those are only two that should exist.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
I suggest something different. Mixed doubles.

Stan/Vekic vs. Kyrgios/ ..... insert the name :devil:. Some evil tennis woman.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
I wish all the Djokovic topics were also consolidated into one megatard thread.
I wish this pathetic hater who does not contribute anything to the forum expect a senseless hate towards Novak and his fans is permabanned once and for all.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Chico, they are all in meltdown!

After the performance by Nadal last night, expect more insanity! :devil:
I know. Fedtards and Murraytards to follow. :haha:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts