Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
48,592 Posts
Love this shit, nice peek behind the curtain. Love seeing ATP and TA going 50-50 on profits with the players, you never see that. ITF continuing to lose influence. I agree also wanted to get rid of DC commitments to qualify for Olympics, a joke, and good on ATP for trying to step around ITF and their nonsense. Players vs ITF is a battle over 100 years old

·
Your visions will happen
48,592 Posts
Yea, we all know how FIFA works. The World Cup will take place in Qatar of all places. ?????????????????
Yeah that line was ridiculous, come on Pique

·
Registered
8,381 Posts
It's beyond me why Kosmos didn't like ATP Cup's date, 1st week of the year is quite good imho.

It would be better for tennis if it was one big tennis tournament rather than being separated.

·
Registered
29,222 Posts
Stahkovsky is the Tekashi 6ix9ine of the tennis world.

Reactions: 2MatchPointsDown

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Gimelstob really looks bad again, like a corrupt politician. Stak has a nice way of exposing dirty laundry. Nice exposure of that prick Pique too, how he controls FIFA votes. Stak is like the Q anon revealer.

·
Registered
21,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah that line was ridiculous, come on Pique
That’s why I feel Pique is bad for tennis. He’s trying to bring football and their corruption into tennis. Tennis is already corrupted in some ways, but compared to football it’s the clean test sport ever. But Pique is influencing and bringing corruption in tennis ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts