Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tipsy played very well. Berrer was weak, too many UE, DF etc. I think there was something wrong with his knees or he just gave up. Not sure. Another good win for Tipsy.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only sad thing is that there were maybe 30-50 spectators. Empty. I'd like to know if tickets are too expensive? Maybe some of our Russian friends can let us know why nobody is watching this tournament.

·
Registered
19,414 Posts
Starace is next and then Bogomolov/Lajovic

Great chance for Janko :bigclap:

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Starace is next and then Bogomolov/Lajovic

Great chance for Janko :bigclap:
Yeah, Tipsarevic has very good chances to reach the final of this tournament. Tipsy could potentially meet Cilic in the final. Their h2h is 5-1 Cilic but Tipsy did win the last match they played in Miami this year. It will be interesting.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
The only sad thing is that there were maybe 30-50 spectators. Empty. I'd like to know if tickets are too expensive? Maybe some of our Russian friends can let us know why nobody is watching this tournament.
I really don't know, they don't want to watch anyone exept russians sometimes, Tipsy, Simon are playing with empty court. Sometimes even russians don't get a lot of support. And the tickets are ok, i had no problem to buy them for all 7 days!

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Don't burn out yet, Janko!!!

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
another Russian titel i guess

1 - 12 of 12 Posts