Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cilic saved a match point, but on his serve. Seppi lost serve only once at *4-4 in the 3rd.

Close match but Cilic created more chances and got the W.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Cilic wasted 4:1, 6:5 and 7:6 in TB, then Seppi wasted 8:7 (actually Cilic made an ace). Seppi has 4:10 TB record now, while Marin has 15:9.
It was so close match. Cilic had BP for comeback in the first set, than he had 2 BP's in a row in the 2nd and only one in the 3rd. He converted only the last one. Seppi didn't have any BP's except of the first game of the match (he had 2). And one big thing, Seppi had 40:15 at 4:4 in the 3rd and lost that game.

On the end of the match Cilic was happy like he won the Wimbledon title. I think this is his 1st or 2nd time he won the match after faced a MP.

·
Registered
10,227 Posts
:sobbing: Andreas :bigcry:
Heartbreaking match. Well, Mugrin was the favourite but still...could be 6-4 7-6 win and a perfect friday.

Mateya :sad: :hug:
Diana :hug: :D
Our guys are having a lot of painfull loses recently.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
This was boring as hell. I came out to drink the coffee outside the court in stead of watching the beginning of the 3rd set.

·
Registered
10,227 Posts
how Seppi manages to be competitive on indoor hard courts... :scared:
What's shocking about that? He won himself his first title few months ago and it was on grass. He is very versatile and allround player.
I like versatile men on and off the court. :aplot:

No, I won't stop cheering for mugs. Plus, like Fed or Nadal didn't have any painfull loses recently. :spit:

Yes, Cilic should be a president of AMG.
That's not the german car company, but the Association of Mental Giants.
:wavey:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts