Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Leningrad F : murray - Verdasco 6:2 6:3

Keep it up budy and you'll have your terracotta statue :)

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Muzza :worship:

Cracking rally at match point!

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
Congrats, Murray! :worship:

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
Re: Leningrad F : murray - Verdasco 6:2 6:3

leningrad? :S

·
Registered
398 Posts
Really easy, he didn't even need to play that well. Nando was really poor.

Well done, Andy. Please, make it to Shanghai.:worship:

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,508 Posts
After the dramas of Dima and Misha, that felt like a routine 2nd round or something.

Well done Andy - great stuff off the ground, very patient and aggressive play when needed. Not so good off the serve but it wasn't needed, apparently.

Verdasco was, in all honesty, pretty terrible. Occasional patches of good shotmaking but for the most part he was rank bad out there. He was shouting at himself by the second game and his mood never lifted, and neither did his tennis. He's a bit lucky that wasn't 2 and 1.

Great to see Andy a winner again after the rotten wrist injury and great to see him showing his class for the race to Shanghai.

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Verdasco with a terrible day at the office although I was watching on stream so crappy I wanted to cry. Murray played some good stuff today but realistically most top 50 players could've beaten the Verdasco one man UE fest today.

In with a shot at the TMC. :)

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Andy's first serve percentage was appalling though. After the first service game it was 0 at one point it was 29% for quite a while and then towards the end it crept up to 44% - he isn't going to beat Nole with that.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Leningrad and Fernando are both history now...

Well done Andy, and have a good time in Paris-I am looking forward to see the third round...

·
Registered
8,267 Posts
WOOP!!!! Go Andy!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Great stuff and a seemingly easy win :) Keep it up!!! :)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts