Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
MONSOON season.
81,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rolls:

Bohli has been cruising through the Dallas Challenger (6-4 6-4 over Berankis, 6-1 6-3 over C. Rochus, 6-1 6-2 over Kim), but in the post-match interviews he was extremely stern and spoke rather matter-of-factly. After the win against Kim, though, he showed he can smile, and he answered some people's question whether players know of and read this forum: he mentions MTF at the end of the interview.

http://braingame.dartfishnet.com/d0001/LocalUser/NetSite_608/_groups/438/video/Bohli3.wmv

Keep checking the Dallas Challenger's brilliant online coverage, consisting of live streaming with very good commentary, live scores and post-match interviews. It's better than that of most (if not all) ATP events.

:wavey:

·
Registered
26,748 Posts
:spit:

Stephane, the real Swiss number 2. (after Stan, that is) :rocker2:

I wonder if he'll play in Besançon. :rolls:

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Good stuff.

It's great coverage for a challenger that site, nice that we can actually watch them and have some sort of live feedback from there.

Best of luck to him in the semis.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
This Challenger is good.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
I have been following the Dallas Challenger for a couple of years - the coverage is really brilliant for a Challenger.

There are usually some Brits there to follow - but this year all our Challenger-level players are out for Davis Cup duties. . .:sad:

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
Stumbled into this challenger last year when it was slightly low key but now they really seem to have advertised and its getting the attention it [and their efforts] deserves. Great job fellas.

Best of luck to Bohli as well.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Go Stephane Bohli, this week, and with DC, too...I'm rooting for you...what's the url to follow the Dallas Cahllenger on line?

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
:rolls: Another pro who reads MTF :rocker2: ;)

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
i cant open or save the vid, what does he say?

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
he says, he's playing great and he loves you and other MTF'ers :)
here's the urlhttp://www.tbarmtennis.com/sb/index.php?key=challenger&cid=19&itemid=73

·
Registered
702 Posts
wow

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
:lol: Someone put him up to it...he stumbled a little when saying it (okay, I know English isn't his first language...). :p

Good luck to him. :wavey:

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
:eek: I can't open the video at work....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts