Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow where have you been buddy?
Ha ha BG,yeah it's been awhile m8(just been working hard and punting on games in process)!Good to see yur still around,it's funny how much you learn over the years and how time fly soo quickly as you get older!Looking forward to discussing issues on particular sports!Good to see T2B still around!

·
Premium Member
96,462 Posts
Ha ha BG,yeah it's been awhile m8(just been working hard and punting on games in process)!Good to see yur still around,it's funny how much you learn over the years and how time fly soo quickly as you get older!Looking forward to discussing issues on particular sports!Good to see T2B still around!
Nice hear to you are well. I was wondering where you disappeared to as I don't think you have posted in nearly 2 years.

Still in Darwin mate?

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I want to steal some of SF's thunder.
Holy shot the BB man is still around,missed ya buddy!Good to hear from ya,dirty old boy!

Nice to see you guys back.
Nice to see you around to mate!

Nice hear to you are well. I was wondering where you disappeared to as I don't think you have posted in nearly 2 years.

Still in Darwin mate?
I think BG probably more then 2 years,felt like 3 or 4!Yep still in Darwin,beautiful weather this time of the year!Waratahs looks pretty juicy odds BG,the Falou show!No doubt BG will be at the huge game with a big flutter on his home team!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts