Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
The top 3 GOAT

Fed - Mercedes + Rolex. Perfectly fits his elegant profile and image

Nadal - KIA?? I know he said he driven this car since he was young and that he sponsors Rafa Academy etc but in terms of public image...Don't get me wrong, KIA is a great car, but I just feel it doesn't quite match up with his public image level. (Perhaps Mr. Chung would be the suitable candidate?).

Joker - Peugeot...er....is this a joke? Maybe BMW would suit him since he likes to roar like a sports car, lol

Registered
Nadal has Babolat too, and Djokovic Lacoste.

Funnily these are perfectly matching with their personalities and playing styles.
OP, why did you forget them to mention? Are you a Fedtard in disguise? Possibly, but even then you should have been informed of the other 2 as well, and their sponsorship deals.

Registered
Nadal with PokerStars used to seem so forced to me. Also Baccardi, I remember him saying he doesn't drink alcohol.

Registered
Nadal has Babolat too, and Djokovic Lacoste.

Funnily these are perfectly matching with their personalities and playing styles.
OP, why did you forget them to mention? Are you a Fedtard in disguise? Possibly, but even then you should have been informed of the other 2 as well, and their sponsorship deals.
Sergio Tacchini was more fitting. Lacoste matched better on players like Richard Gasquet. One of my favorite outfits:

Administrator | Chaos Theory
Fognini and Hydrogen match super well, no issues there.

Berdych and HM though I've never really gotten 100% behind. Kinda fits and kinda doesn't.

Registered
I also like Fognini's Hydrogen outfits.
Rafa and his Nike outfits always reminds me of a man undergoing a middle-age crisis - maybe it's the balding head.
Rolex has sponsored great athletes, most match perfectly.
Of course Kei and Nissan noodles make sense.
Rublev needs Jesus, he just looks out of place in everything he touches.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts