Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they actually just tried a few days ago, but came up short against minsk in an attempt to get milan's spot. split wants to get the croatian indoors back up and running :D zagreb was also in the running

·
Banned
5,053 Posts
Croatia perhaps having two events is stretching it, but it'd be popular.

Serbia should be the next country to get a main tour event, or the Czech Republic or Slovakia.

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, rd is right. all the same players, especially moya, come to umag every year because it's a party all night on the beach. it would be the same thing in split :p

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
yes i have been to Umag as well but i more like the city of Split... it's a city inside of ancient palace though

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Milan is for sale :tape:.

·
Registered
97,310 Posts

·
MONSOON season.
81,798 Posts
joeyd2005 said:
Croatia perhaps having two events is stretching it, but it'd be popular.

Serbia should be the next country to get a main tour event, or the Czech Republic or Slovakia.
Czech Republic is a good option. Am not too fond of Serbia & Montenegro, considering it would be better to have an event in Belgium.

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
exactly. plus, it's obvious that croatia is a good host because despite being scheduled at the worst possible time for a clay court tournament, we still get a lot of top players to play and we fill up the stands from the first day of the tournament

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
croat123 said:
exactly. plus, it's obvious that croatia is a good host because despite being scheduled at the worst possible time for a clay court tournament, we still get a lot of top players to play and we fill up the stands from the first day of the tournament
no - Sopot has the worst schedule. we're even one week after you when no one thinks of clay seriously.
ROOTING FOR SPLIT !!!

this pic was taken in Split but i have only this little fragment

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
i am rooting for zagreb because it´s my home town and i want atp tennis after such a long time
way too long

1 - 20 of 22 Posts