Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They trained in the afternoon in Jean Bouin and the coach from Thomas Enqvist Academy did not notice any pain.

I know haters will jump at this thread like crocodiles but this is to comfort my fellow fanbase.

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
Thank god.

·
Registered
21,924 Posts
Wish someone would give me a compliment like that

·
Registered
17,960 Posts
I was really worried, but now I am hugely relieved.

As healthy as Wednesday
I just knew some haters will jump at this possibility to belittle him again.
PCB lost, fair and square, even he acknowledged that, you should move on.

Reactions: sav001

·
|
15,352 Posts
Carreno Busta said Djokovic was forced to use the medical time-out due to not being able to handle the pressure early on.
"He didn't surprise me (by asking for a medical time-out). It's a good thing. It's a sign that he is losing and that I was playing well, because he always does that," Carreno Busta said.
"Every time the match gets complicated, he asks for medical assistance.
"It's something that he has been doing for years. When he is down, he asks for the trainer.
"I don't know, maybe it's the pressure or something that he needs to do it.
"But, I mean, he continues playing normal, no? I don't know if he's (in) pain really or (the issue is) mental. Ask him."

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Dr Cabos, thank you! As much as I prefer this observation to be true, he provided no details as to how did specific things work, serve worries me. But I'll make it's all good of it, since he didn't accent anything in particular.

·
justice for all
16,248 Posts
Is this such big news that requires a new thread? You guys are getting paranoid. Next time there will be a new thread on what he ate for breakfast or how many times he went to the loo. Ridiculous.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
What is he supposed to say? No, Djokovic seems weak and sick and wont likely play, 24 hours before the SF match? if Djoko would withdraw it would be communicated 30 min before the actual match happens

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Is this such big news that requires a new thread? You guys are getting paranoid. Next time there will be a new thread on what he ate for breakfast or how many times he went to the loo. Ridiculous.
if you don't care why you would even post in here, then?
seriously, it's getting tedious to read comments by haters whining about topics not being thread-worthy on GM. stop being an arsehole for once and just ignore the thread. can't be that difficult?

·
Registered
317 Posts
OMG I actually do want to know what he ate for breakfast!! Don’t tease us with news if you don’t actually have it, buster!!

·
Banned
5,793 Posts
What a news, as if someone actually believed his fakery.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
OMG I actually do want to know what he ate for breakfast!! Don’t tease us with news if you don’t actually have it, buster!!
He ate two bread rolls, a danish, three slices of white bread with jam and washed it all down with six pints of German wheat beer.

At the moment, Goran Ivanisevic is jumping up and down on his belly to force him to pass wind. Marian Vajda's working the other side with a bellows.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Even if he did feel pain, they are not going to tell it to press.Federer in 2017 Us Open and Djokovic in last years Open were saying everything was fine up until last moment but everyone knew something was wrong. We will see how he plays today against Tsitsipas.

·
Registered
17,960 Posts
He ate two bread rolls, a danish, three slices of white bread with jam and washed it all down with six pints of German wheat beer.

At the moment, Goran Ivanisevic is jumping up and down on his belly to force him to pass wind. Marian Vajda's working the other side with a bellows.
Man, you are comedy gold.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
There were no injuries in the match with Busta but now he has to pretend there were.

Reactions: Bakano

·
F***ing have it
17,627 Posts
Bring that wheelchair. Novacc Bertens in Da House

1 - 20 of 23 Posts