Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,194 Posts
Ooh, I have to disagree there! Moya mings. :p However, the guy standing next to him......yum. :drool: :lick: :drool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,984 Posts
He's good looking but he gave me an evil eye :eek: And that evil eye minged!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,309 Posts
awww i think Carlos is really cute! :kiss: :kiss:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,194 Posts
LOL @ Flamey.

Lleyton is hot! :hearts: I wish I had his cheek bones. :eek: I wouldn't exactly call him scrawny, but I'd take him over some muscle bound meat head any day of the week and twice on Sundays! :drool: :lick:

Moya just mings out at me! That hair, those teeth...not my cup of tea. :eek: :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,539 Posts
Dr. Marly said:
LOL @ Flamey.

Lleyton is hot! :hearts: I wish I had his cheek bones. :eek: I wouldn't exactly call him scrawny, but I'd take him over some muscle bound meat head any day of the week and twice on Sundays! :drool: :lick:
ROTFL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,194 Posts
In fact, the more I look at him in this picture, the more he looks like Roger "Potato Nose" Federer! :eek: :eek: :eek:

*hides her eyes*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,539 Posts
sorry, Moya isn't my cup of tea...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,539 Posts
Static said:
He's good looking but he gave me an evil eye :eek: And that evil eye minged!
LOL

Think minging is a good word, indeed :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,309 Posts
Dr. Marly said:
In fact, the more I look at him in this picture, the more he looks like Roger "Potato Nose" Federer! :eek: :eek: :eek:

*hides her eyes*
:sad: :sad: :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,984 Posts
Why is everyone luaghing at the fact that Carlos Moya stared me down? It's a bad thing you know, I can't cheer for the man because he hates me :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,984 Posts
Potato nose is cute :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,194 Posts
Static said:
Why is everyone luaghing at the fact that Carlos Moya stared me down? It's a bad thing you know, I can't cheer for the man because he hates me :eek:
Don't cheer for him anyways, he mings. :p

Don't be sad IluvRogi! I don't like Roger, but that means more for you! ;) :D :bounce:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,984 Posts
But I like Moya, maybe it's my bad french that scared him away :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,732 Posts
A lot of these Spanish players are pretty good looking.

Moya, Ferrero, Robredo......

:drool:
 
1 - 20 of 113 Posts
Top