Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tournament's director Manolo Santana, Albert, Madrid's Major Jose Mª Alvarez del Manzano, Feliciano,Tommy, Alex, someone i dont know, someone I forgot his name & Pato

Attachments

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I guess Juanqui went for a walk with long-time friend Roddick the day the pics were taken ;)

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Layla said:
The agony and joy of Carlos Moya. ;)

Great to see moyke so happy and exciting. We aren't used this of him, mostly he is too shy to show his emotions, but the last couple of months he became more expressiv, more extrovert.
Claudine

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
:)

It's nice to see Carlos' burst of emotion. He's such a reserved, quiet guy usually. A bit like Juanqui. Not like Alex -- he's more outgoing and friendly. Robredo is quite serious.

I hope the Spanish guys do well in Madrid -- it's so important to them to win at home [en casa, as Juanqui says, or "in house"!].

Alex is sporting another new look -- he always has a new look -- wearing his striped practice shorts too! He's extremely popular in Spain -- moreso than Juanqui actually! Neat!

VAMOS, ALEX!!! Beat Kafel! [hope he's feeling better today -- he couldn't practise the other day] ;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts