Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Nando Chica
Joined
·
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good luck in London to the Spanish Armada!

¡Vamos muchachos!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,597 Posts
Vamos JC & Tommy & Rafa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Luck Dani Gimeno in Qualys!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,579 Posts
Is this thread a joke? :rolleyes:
I'd be SO delighted if a spaniard makes the 2nd week :eek:
But anyway, although it's a lost cause... :sad:
I'll still say...
Vamos JCF! ;) maybe you can surprise me
 

·
#freeviktor
Joined
·
93,846 Posts
Vamos JCF! Make it to the 4th round again and then go further!!!

Good luck to Tommy, Nando and Rafa as well! :yeah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,744 Posts
PLAY BETTER IN WIMBLEDON,TOMMMMMMMMMMY BABYYYYYYYYYY! :rocker2::dance::rocker::aplot::music:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,790 Posts
RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR said:
PLAY BETTER IN WIMBLEDON,TOMMMMMMMMMMY BABYYYYYYYYYY! :rocker2::dance::rocker::aplot::music:
Yes same here !!! :worship: Vamos Tommy !!! :devil:
 

·
Nando Chica
Joined
·
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
morningglory said:
Is this thread a joke? :rolleyes:
I'd be SO delighted if a spaniard makes the 2nd week :eek:
But anyway, although it's a lost cause... :sad:
I'll still say...
Vamos JCF! ;) maybe you can surprise me
:smash: Here's an idea... if you don't like it... stay away!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,790 Posts
Eruwen said:
:smash: Here's an idea... if you don't like it... stay away!
I'm agree !!! ;)
It's not because they haven't got a lot of luck to be in 2nd week that they don't deserve to be cheer !! :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,662 Posts
I don't know about anyone else, but I think this is the year the Spaniards show the world that "ESP" behind their name does not guarantee an early exit at the All England Club.

Buena suerte especialmente a Nando, David, Feli, y Rafa. ¡Viva la armada española!
 

·
Nando Chica
Joined
·
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LaTenista said:
I don't know about anyone else, but I think this is the year the Spaniards show the world that "ESP" behind their name does not guarantee an early exit at the All England Club.

Buena suerte especialmente a Nando, David, Feli, y Rafa. ¡Viva la armada española!
Exactly ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,626 Posts
morningglory said:
Is this thread a joke? :rolleyes:
I'd be SO delighted if a spaniard makes the 2nd week :eek:
But anyway, although it's a lost cause... :sad:
I'll still say...
Vamos JCF! ;) maybe you can surprise me
Feliciano Lopez.

In your face :nerner:
 

·
#freeviktor
Joined
·
93,846 Posts
Two Spaniards into the second week! VAMOS JUANQUI AND FELI! :woohoo:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,626 Posts
wooooooooh JC! :woohoo: VAMOS chicos!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,626 Posts
:speakles:

feli into the quarters :eek: :bigclap: :rocker2:
too bad Mario didn't play well...
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top