1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Holy shit what a match. Back and forth, back and forth. That was unreal

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
DNC knows how to thread. I`m satisfied now that I realized this is Spain F7 round 2.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
big match. josh playing amazing until *4-0 first set. then he got broken, but anyway he served amazing today in the first 2 sets. really amazing

second set, laurent was 4-2 up, but josh managed to get back to 6-3 4-4 with rochette serving, 15-30 and josh misses a passing shot for like 2 cms...after rochette holds, he plays a bad service game and finishes the set with a very poor forehand to the net, then rochette´s relatives on the stand started to clap so strong and say: vamossss

josh looked at them and asked: "why clapping that? it was a shitty point shitty unforced error"

third set, rochette´s relatives continued to clap on josh´ ues and double faults, with the bad looks from josh towards them every time it happened

then the umpired started GOATing(and im being ironic) and had some unbelievable bad calls. josh told him "you are changing the match"

i think he lost this match just because of his head. BUT, at least he was playing great tennis today until 63 44. way better than he played in r1 vs mika bois

but a sad end to this tournament anyway =((((

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
big match. josh playing amazing until *4-0 first set. then he got broken, but anyway he served amazing today in the first 2 sets. really amazing

second set, laurent was 4-2 up, but josh managed to get back to 6-3 4-4 with rochette serving, 15-30 and josh misses a passing shot for like 2 cms...after rochette holds, he plays a bad service game and finishes the set with a very poor forehand to the net, then rochette´s relatives on the stand started to clap so strong and say: vamossss

josh looked at them and asked: "why clapping that? it was a shitty point shitty unforced error"

third set, rochette´s relatives continued to clap on josh´ ues and double faults, with the bad looks from josh towards them every time it happened

then the umpired started GOATing(and im being ironic) and had some unbelievable bad calls. josh told him "you are changing the match"

i think he lost this match just because of his head. BUT, at least he was playing great tennis today until 63 44. way better than he played in r1 vs mika bois

Rochette isn't even one of the many clowns in your signature. You're clearly just a glory hunter jumping on the Rochette bandwagon. :p

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
This thread needs some photos :hearts: =DDD please
i took pics of the players, i can upload a couple if you are interested =)

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Josh served amazing in set 2 and yet was broken (at least) twice against a futures level player? Wish my faves could serve that well

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
futures players all have up and down moments. and yeah, he served great. you have probably never seen josh serving so shut up

·
Registered
4,143 Posts

You`re not happy about Rochette winning? :confused:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
im happy laurent won. im not happy josh lost

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
futures players all have up and down moments. and yeah, he served great. you have probably never seen josh serving so shut up
Rochette must have returned amazing to break someone twice who was serving so amazing in set 2 that's all I'm saying :shrug:

People who serve amazing at any level don't tend to be broken at all in a set let alone twice :shrug:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
rochette is a great returner indeed

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
i really doubt it, his opponent today will be top seed, but he was 3-0 down in the third set yesterday vs semmler(1997, out of top 1000), and he sucks on hardcourts

1 - 20 of 21 Posts