Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1227 Posts

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Life is a journey, and like all journeys, at some point, they come to a crossroads. If you're ever faced with such a situation, you should know that there's 1 man you can count on - me, Dr. Jim.

You'll also be glad to know I've had years of expertise in this field as a professional. So if there's anything on your mind that's troubling you, feel free to give me a shout.

All the best,

Dr. Jim

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
Re: Talkback with Dr. Jim

I've currently got a terribly migraine. Any ideas on how I can get rid of it without taking anything chemical like Advil?

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Princesa! said:
I've currently got a terribly migraine. Any ideas on how I can get rid of it without taking anything chemical like Advil?
Well apparently sex can be a very good cure for such problems, although it may involve consuming a different sort of chemical, a natural one :).

However if you're fresh out of that and are not in the position to run down to the local store and get some more, then I recommend drinking plenty of tomato juice, and watching some therapeutic tennis tapes such as Ivo Karlovic's ever popular - "backhand down the line".

Let me know how it goes.

:wavey:

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts

Dr Jimbo......

I think I'm falling in love with a guy I met on a messageboard. His name is its.like.that. I don't usually swing that way, but this guy is turning me gay. He's incredible in every way. Funny, clever, good looking. Only problem is, I'm not sure if he likes me. What should I do?

·
Registered
65,539 Posts

its.like.that said:
Well apparently sex can be a very good cure for such problems, although it may involve consuming a different sort of chemical, a natural one :).

However if you're fresh out of that and are not in the position to run down to the local store and get some more, then I recommend drinking plenty of tomato juice, and watching some therapeutic tennis tapes such as Ivo Karlovic's ever popular - "backhand down the line".

Let me know how it goes.

Since it's not possible for me to have sex at the moment (my bf's too far away) I'll try drinking some tomato juice (probably it'll make me feel even worse but in that case I'd be sure to consult you again) and watching tennis sounds like a great idea to me and I'm sure it'll help me to fight my headache. Unfortunately I don't have any taped Karlovic matches but perhaps the current live matches on TV will do too.

Thank you so much, doc. :wavey:

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

adee-gee said:
Dr Jimbo......

I think I'm falling in love with a guy I met on a messageboard. His name is its.like.that. I don't usually swing that way, but this guy is turning me gay. He's incredible in every way. Funny, clever, good looking. Only problem is, I'm not sure if he likes me. What should I do?
hi adeegee :wavey:,

Well mate, the only advice I can give, is that you need to listen to your heart. If you truly love this person - then you may want to let them know, whether it be in a subtle way - such as a good rep, or whether you create a thread declaring your love for them.

The ball's in your court champ.

Be strong, LiveSTRONG - with EPO.

;)

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts

its.like.that said:
hi adeegee :wavey:,

Well mate, the only advice I can give, is that you need to listen to your heart. If you truly love this person - then you may want to let them know, whether it be in a subtle way - such as a good rep, or whether you create a thread declaring your love for them.

The ball's in your court champ.

Be strong, LiveSTRONG - with EPO.

;)
Sound advice Doc. I love him so much that I've been bombarding him with good reps, and now I'm being told I need to spread my love around. That's why I've been hitting on PaulieM ;)

I'll take the 2nd option though. Thank you so much Doc, you've changed my life :D

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Mr Mann said:
I have minus vCash, how can I get over $0 quickly?
well, if selling chocolate bars isn't your thing, then try opening up a charity thread, asking for good reps, perhaps in return for a service that you can provide ;).

otherwise, just post more, and think of some popular threads to open up on GM.

or you could just re-start your blog :p, :haha:.

come back and see me in a week to let me know how its all going.

·
Registered
19,261 Posts

its.like.that said:
well, if selling chocolate bars isn't your thing, then try opening up a charity thread, asking for good reps, perhaps in return for a service that you can provide ;).

otherwise, just post more, and think of some popular threads to open up on GM.

or you could just re-start your blog :p, :haha:.

come back and see me in a week to let me know how its all going.

Thanks Dr. Jim! :hatoff: I'll keep you posted on my progress

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts

its.like.that said:
would you care to elaborate? in order to help me diagnose the matter at hand?
OK...I can roll up into a club or whatnot, cool as you please, on my best manners and all that. All of a sudden, some bitch decides to get an attitude because I'm looking good, smelling clean. Why do they do that? I'm just being me.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts

Ehem? Could you show me some credentials please? And are you eligible or licensed?
And what is your hourly rate for advice. Thank you for your support. I just might have to rep you to help that negative balance.

·
RAVE ON
18,876 Posts

You just tried to seduce Princesa in a sex shop by pretending that some cheesy old Mariah Carey lyrics were your personal love poem to her!!!!!!! And you think you are smart enough to give advice? Your advice is probably about as useful as Dr. Phil's. :p

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts

Where are you, Dr. Jimbo? You haven't answered my question.

B

·
0 Posts

buddyholly said:
You just tried to seduce Princesa in a sex shop by pretending that some cheesy old Mariah Carey lyrics were your personal love poem to her!!!!!!!

:eek:

Dr Jim, once you became a doctor did you not have to swear on the Hippopotamus :p oath of how you conduct yourself in a professional environment? This latest relevation is shocking to say the least :(

·
Registered
65,539 Posts

buddyholly said:
You just tried to seduce Princesa in a sex shop by pretending that some cheesy old Mariah Carey lyrics were your personal love poem to her!!!!!!! And you think you are smart enough to give advice? Your advice is probably about as useful as Dr. Phil's. :p
Don't be mean with Dr. Jim. I know using Mariah Carey lyrics to seduce me is kinda lame but I found it very cute though. I'm sure that he will come up with poem written by himself anytime soon.

·
Registered
65,539 Posts

:rolleyes: @ all of those who are trying to put down the doctor

He's a professional indeed, the advice he gave me yesterday helped me a lot. I've been rid of my headache ever since I followed his instructions (I drank tomato juice :eek: and watched tennis).

1 - 20 of 1227 Posts