Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rethink my decision today and i decided not to run IWA.

I created this game when wtaworld was down after US Open and i played in the biggest game ETA in wtaworld. I was new there and like almost everyone i wanted own game but i didn't think about consequences of running the game. When atpworld crushed this year it was sad and happy moment for me. Sad because all my hard work disappeared, happy i was free.

When http://www.menstennisforums.com come back in the first moment i decided to run this game but yesterday i was thinking about game and decided to not run IWA. I can start this game but it won't be fair for all of you to stop game in November, December or next year.

Running the game is fun but also very, very hard work ( you must be on line almost everyday, do rankings , stats etc. ). When i started game it was great fun in the end it was work.

Good luck to all IWA players. :wavey:

·
Registered
48 Posts
aww that's really too bad :sad:
Thanks for running this great game!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Good little bad little.
Thanks for running this game Wojtek. :)

IWA :hug: :Where I acheived my first taste of success.

·
Registered
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Agassi#1Fan4Ever will be the owner here. I will be something like Tracy Austin :rolleyes: in ETA.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Wojtek said:
Agassi#1Fan4Ever will be the owner here. I will be something like Tracy Austin :rolleyes: in ETA.
Great! Since you know all the players, would you get them to come play still? I'd really appreciate it. Myabe they all don't know the site is up or IWA is up again....

·
Registered
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
19 players :

Kim clijsters
Elke Clijsters
Monica Seles
Patty Schnyder

Amelie Mauresmo
Dinara Safina
Tamarine Tanasugarn
N.Tangalonse

Daniela Hantuchova
Anqelique Widjaja
Serena Williams
Venus Williams

Elena Dementieva
Natahlie Dechy
Lisa Raymond
Daja Bedanova

Anna Kournikova
Brabora Strycova
Maria Sharapova
Jennifer Capriati

·
Registered
165 Posts
Wojtek said:
Hello Mr. Tour Secretary. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts