·
Registered
20,212 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Sopot R1: T.Robredo def L.Kubot 6-4 5-7 6-1

Sorry Voo de Mar :sad: So this topic should be cancelled for a moment.

·
Registered
20,212 Posts

6-4 5-7 7-5, you can change the topic :( Anyway very good match by Q-bot.
Robredo wasted 5:3 in the second and 5:2 in the third but at the end he proved once again he is a strong mentally player.

·
Registered
514 Posts

Damn scoreboard. Fatal error my bubbly backside! I wish it had a fatal error it wouldn't come back from! :mad:
But Tommy wins anyway. Well done. Thanks for posting that link Voo de Mar. :wavey:

·
Registered
1,741 Posts

Tommy :yeah:
He is the only person on my fantasy team to come through so far this week.
:ras: Chela and Volandri

·
Registered
7,354 Posts

tommy is in really bad form since wimbledon. maybe the grass fucked him up

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Credit for Kubot, anyone? ;)

Another tough test for Darcis next round, while eventual Robredo's victory will bring him some confidence back. Anyway, Darcis needs this more :)

·
Registered
8,267 Posts
Well done Tommy :) Great win for him, but also great fight for Kubot :)

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
I have already corrected this topic :) I think Kubot played the best match in this year despite loosing.
Yes, but we were both near to good predicted because Robredo was on a route to another routine win 6-4 6-3. Fortunately for Q-bot, Robredo lost concentration for 15 minutes and the Pole came back to the match. Similar situation was in another set but finally Robredo stayed cool and won. It's sad that Q-bot is able to have 5:5 in the deciding set against top level player like Robredo, but lose visibly to much lower rank opponents :(

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, but we were both near to good predicted because Robredo was on a route to another routine win 6-4 6-3. Fortunately for Q-bot, Robredo lost concentration for 15 minutes and the Pole came back to the match. Similar situation was in another set but finally Robredo stayed cool and won. It's sad that Q-bot is able to have 5:5 in the deciding set against top level player like Robredo, but lose visibly to much lower rank opponents :(
I agree, we were both near to good predicted, but it was nice to see Kubot playing really well :)

Yes, it`s sad, but the same situation took place in this tournament two years ago when Fyrstenberg was only two points away from victory against Moya and ... we know how this match ended for the Pole:rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
It was very important match for Q-bot and for his position in Entry ranking. Last year he had very good autumn and now he has many points to defend. I'm afraid after US Open & Szczecin he might fall outside Top 200 :help:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts