Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Patience made three double faults in a row at 5:3 (40-30) in the first set :lol:
Olejniczak was playing good tennis at the net, he has decent serve but I'm afraid he is too slow for ATP tournaments. I can't see him wherever outside Sopot.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Patience made three double faults in a row at 5:3 (40-30) in the first set :lol:
Olejniczak was playing good tennis at the net, he has decent serve but I'm afraid he is too slow for ATP tournaments. I can't see him wherever outside Sopot.
So Patience wasted one set point in the first set before finally took it in the tiebreaker:rolleyes:

You are right Voo de Mar, I think Chadaj is better than Olejniczak, but Chadaj is always injured.

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
So Patience wasted one set point in the first set before finally took it in the tiebreaker:rolleyes:
Two, it was 5:3 (40-15) after two consecutive aces.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I liked this match but I didn't like one fact - how Patience wasted his lead. He was really shocked after committing 2DFs in a row which resulted in losing the game. He stood like for 15 seconds (I think he was looking at his coach :lol: ) and then he went to his chair :lol: Olejniczak had some nice shots but it was rather Oliver who dictated the game.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts