Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Re: Sopot R1 Patience def Schukin 7-6 3-6 7-6

It was qualifying.

Next I will be starting posting Futures qualie results.

·
yawn
10,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:eek: :eek: :eek: sorry.....
Didn't check the site and since R1 already started, I supposed Qualies had finished :eek:
Guess I was a little too optimistic...

But he won, didn't he :angel: so at least that was right....

must have been the lousy SB telling me it was R1 already... :angel:

·
Registered
14,149 Posts
Congrats to Patience, I just have seen him play at RG against Djoko and I was very impressed. :) I hope He can mantainhis level

·
Registered
3,158 Posts

It was qualifying.

Next I will be starting posting Futures qualie results.
but george, I love hearing about the much lower ranked players that no one has ever heared about :(

·
124,507 Posts

but george, I love hearing about the much lower ranked players that no one has ever heared about :(
I could post them, but at least you are prepared to look outside the circle. It's just qualie results probably should get a thread unless something funny happens.

Like Dani Koellerer getting chucked out for calling Almagro a son of a bitch in Spanish or Arvind Parmar blowing 10 match points before losing to Kevin Kim.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts

I could post them, but at least you are prepared to look outside the circle. It's just qualie results probably should get a thread unless something funny happens.

Like Dani Koellerer getting chucked out for calling Almagro a son of a bitch in Spanish or Arvind Parmar blowing 10 match points before losing to Kevin Kim.
you deserve to get shot by blowing that many MP, agasint Kim no less :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,845 Posts

:spit: British tennis at it's finest :D :worship:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
grrr

these people, if you have more then 3 chances, pleaseeee...

·
124,507 Posts

:spit: British tennis at it's finest :D :worship:
I was on the next court and saw the score and then didn't think anything of it and then I come back and see what was going on and burst out laughing.

·
Registered
9,845 Posts

I was on the next court and saw the score and then didn't think anything of it and then I come back ans see what was going on and burst out laughing.
i would have run to the court and started heckling Parmar (in between pissing myself with laughter) - seriously that guy thinks he is Gods gift - yet still never won a davis cup match in f**k knows how many attempts :retard: Too funny though :lol: :D

·
124,507 Posts
grrr

these people, if you have more then 3 chances, pleaseeee...
Got another one for you, it wasn't a choke but it was funny.

Frederic Niemeyer was playing Bogomolov.Jr and it was quite a bad tempered match and they were giving shit to each other.

After the match Niemeyer throws his racquet at the scoreboard halfway up the fence and his hits name directly.

·
124,507 Posts
When was that match Parmar vs. Kim and what was the scoreline?
No there wasn't a TB.

2004 Aus Open it was 5-7 6-1 9-7 and Parmar lead 5-1 40-0

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts