Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good stuff El Fashionista in taking out the tricky Vliegen and he was down a break in the 3rd set and then broke twice in the set, the second time at 5-4 and then served it out to love.

·
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
dylan would never have been able to handle the 2002 AO (and I don't just mean Special K's improbable comebacks, everyone was doing it then).

I hope these two close victories will mean something for the rest of the tournament, it would be quite an event if he could actually win something.

·
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Koubek is one of those guys who plays well when you don't suspect him to, he will play the winner of Boredo and Darcis.

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
do not blame Koubek for that,blame Calleri for the choke and yourself by betting on such a choker :lol:
Calleri like Verdasco is one of those players you shouldn't touch with a bargepole. Not that I'd really know, I don't gamble and don't have any intention of doing so. I have a feeling if I placed a huge sum on Federer (which I gather dylan does now and then), he would then lose due to my presumption. ;)

·
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Calleri like Verdasco is one of those players you shouldn't touch with a bargepole. Not that I'd really know, I don't gamble and don't have any intention of doing so. I have a feeling if I placed a huge sum on Federer (which I gather dylan does now and then), he would then lose due to my presumption. ;)
dylan don't back anything under 1,10.

As for Koubek I saw his bad performance at the AO. He was beating the crap out of Arthurs up 2 sets to love and had a break in the 3rd, lead in the TB.

Then Arthurs gets it back to 2 sets all and Koubek leads 2-0 and then loses 6-3 while getting outplayed on the baseline by Arthurs.

·
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:haha: :haha: I'd have loved to see that...and with Koubek's dress sense, what a sight!!
He was too conservative in that regard, but the belly ring is a work of art. He wore this outfit and on that day.

Hope he can take out Boredo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts