Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My move to Adelaide in late March should work out well. I have a few things to get done here first and in Melbourne and then it's off to Adelaide. I do have a coaching job lined up over there - but it's only casual so I need to find someone else to go with it - shouldn't be hard. What I might do is just pay the bond go over there, live there, pay rent and find a job that way. Probably the only way to go.

Family still want me to move to Melbourne as I have family over there, but I really need to get away from my family for a bit. I need to live my own life - away from the sh!t here and the sh!t that's happened here. This place brings so many bad memories so the sooner I'm out, the better.

I have a lot of money saved so the move should work like clock work. Starting next Wednesday, I will be working from Midnight to 9:30am 7 days a week for a month. Should get me some more money - decent money. I'll be looking at 66 hour weeks at least. It's going to be busy over the next month hence why I have so many hours. It's a job at least and a job to give me good money. I don't intend working in a gym for another few months yet, so I need something decent to keep the money flowing. I don't think I will work at the pools anymore - not until I move to Adelaide at least. With this job I have for a month, I'm not going to be able to work hours from 12:00pm - 7:00pm then front up and work 12:00am - 9:30am. With only a few hours sleep. That will be suicide. It's possible with a lot of caffeine, but not something I'd like to do. I don't want to wear myself out.

I've been looking at some places in Adelaide and it's all reasonably cheap. It's a good city to live in.

Nothing much been happening at all. Just been cycling on and off. I rode 100k's today. Had a lot of wind to contend with aswell. It was good.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts