Mens Tennis Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Most of the names you mentioned are from other divisions. I was talking about men's singles since most of Nadal's achievements are in that division (moreover this is Men's tennis forums though you can discuss doubles also). There is a sister site named 'Tennis forums' for WTA stuff.

Since you have mentioned Djokovic and Federer, I would like to ask you who among the two leads the GOAT race (men's singles)?
Then please call him the Greatest standing Men's Singles player of this era and not the Greatest tennis player of this era. In MTF, doubles and wheelchair will stand.

Rafa surely has a stronger case than Federer and Djokovic but not stronger than Kunieda. Another men's singles player.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Then please call him the Greatest standing Men's Singles player of this era and not the Greatest tennis player of this era. In MTF, doubles and wheelchair will stand.

Rafa surely has a stronger case than Federer and Djokovic but not stronger than Kunieda. Another men's singles player.
I don't consider Nadal to be the greatest of this era yet. I had Djokovic ahead before French Open but now I have him on par with the Serb. And whoever wins Wimbledon will take the lead in the GOAT race (but not be the GOAT as there are players from another era).

·
Your visions will happen
58,102 Posts
Covid related social engineering.

Work from home, stay in your home, only rent, own nothing, stare at screen, eat the bugs, listen to big brother, you will be happy.
2030 you will own nothing and be happy

Forehead Nose Glasses Vision care Flash photography

·
Registered
Nadal
5,307 Posts
Everyone wants to watch Goatdal nothing New he's most popular of current fit players and miles more loved 😍 than Djokovic. Would not want to watch magician at work like Nadal it's Masterpiece you can’t take your eyes off.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Nadal is a ratings magnet clearly. Medvedev, Ruud, Djokovic. It doesn't matter. You put Nadal on the card and he will draw. Heck he will draw vs me.
Nadal is best ratings magnet. Even if you hate him, you want to watch him lose. For that fact he manage to generate even more interest then Federer, and Fed popularity is absurd even now.

Djokovic is good, yet best when combined with someone in most important stages.

They are so extraordinary,they make you look for streams of Hurlingham exhibition.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts