Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NO! It can never be too early;)

Besides, the Open is his next tournament - and I'm going for the first round, so all the more reason to celebrate :p

lalala

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

i'm going for the 4th round, i know he'll make it there!:D

VAMOS!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Win this Juanqui!!!! U KHEN DO EEET!!

damn u lucky guys...i can't wait till my time...

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just over one week and counting till the big event begins :)

I think that the draw comes out next friday!

Juan Carlos should be the number 7 seed :)

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
:bounce: Juan :bounce: Carlos, :bounce: US Open :bounce: Champion :bounce: 2002 :bounce:!

:)

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Hi everyone. I'm new. First post, as you can see. I'm eagerly waiting for US Open and just really want to join in to cheer for Juanqui. I know it's wishful thinking that he will win the title. But that's what fans are for, blindly hoping that Juanqui would win every single match he ever play and be #1 for as long as he's in the tour!!!

Okay, seriously though, I truely believe he can win US Open this year.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
:wavey: Vera ! welcome to "Mosquito Marsh" !:) why don't you introduce yourself in the About Us thread?!

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Sizing up the seeds at the U.S. Open -- men's singles

NEW YORK, Aug 22 (Reuters) - The following is a brief rundown of the strengths and weaknesses of the top 16 men's seeds at the U.S. Open, beginning here on Monday.

7-Juan Carlos Ferrero (Spain): Prodigious talent more at home on European clay courts although a semi-final run in Cincinnati will have given him heart.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Thanks for your warm welcome, Leo7. So I've given a detail introduction of myself in "About US". Though I forgot to mention that I love clay tennis the best. But I get a feeling that this US Open will be the most memorable when Juanqui take the title. :)

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:wavey: Vera- welcome again ;) (I said welcomd in the about us thread already ;)).

I just hope he has a good run here, and that if he loses, it is because someone really had to beat him :)

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Hi Rebecca. Thx for the welcome.

Hey, I'm getting a little worry for JC's first round match against Arthurs. Because Jon Wertheim is paying a lot attention to his match. In his column, he said: "Wayne Arthurs: When he beats Ferrero off the bat, you can say you saw it here first. "

I was pretty sure JC won't have any problem since his win over Arthurs is quite convincing in Cincy (though the score was tight, JC wasn't threatened with too much break point and he's never broken by Arthurs). But since Jon said that, and I thought Jon like JC too....

Anyway, I must have faith in JC, I know he can do it, I'm sure he also believe he has a chance to win the whole thing too.

I also like Jon's comment on Safin's match:
Safin vs. Nicolas Kiefer: Head-case special.
I do like both Safin and Kiefer, wish they give a show to shut those naysayer's month, eventhough one of them will have to lose in 1st round.

OK. Jon's prediction is that Haas will take the title. If he is ever right, then JC will be number 1 at year end.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
oh, Jon Wertheim doesn't know what he's talking about most the time, even tho i like reading his stuff. Ferrero leads his series against Arthurs 2-0, and both those wins were on hard courts in Cincy!

:bounce: VAMOS!!!!!!!! :bounce:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts