Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wonder if the pills I'm taking for 1 week now are suited. I mean, I got the feeling I'm crying even more often and longer. Yesterday afternoon, I just couldn't stop for 2 hours. I ended up totally exhausted and fell asleep. Not only don't I feel any improvement but on the contrary, it feels worse. I'll call the doc tomorrow.

One thing I've learned though. Depressed ppl are freaking out. I mean, when you dare say to persons you were considering close friends, that you're feeling low and that you've been to a psy to get help, their reaction isn't really what you could expect from friends. For some of them at least. Since I told them about how I was feeling, they seem to have lost my number as well as my mail. Next time, I'll say that I'm top fit. My ideas may be clearer now, but what I was hinting at the other day seems more true every day now. Only my cat will miss me...

·
Registered
100,161 Posts
the pills can help, maybe u give change the type...about friends well u know i diden't believe in friendship ..before met some ppl here :), have u try with gym, gym and miusic, u have to try something to do for no thinking.....and u aren't alone :hug:

G

·
0 Posts
Oh Christine.... :hug: :hug: I wish something could make you feel better. :hug: And as Betty said you're NOT alone dear! :hug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts