Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's one week now that my dad is out of hospital. He has been very lucky. He's perfectly aware he might not have another chance. He's decided to quit smoking. Something I wasn't expecting any longer. I guess he really got freaked out this time.

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm afraid there are no improvements when it comes to work. It's even worse I'd say.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Probably none of my business but it better be some job to be worth the hassle........Ah..
I just took the time to look back over some older blogs and I see that you're a counsellor in a training highschool - that does sound like an important, stressful and fulfilling job.
Still though, it'll be tough to do your job at 100% if you're run into the ground. This is the part where I should offer some advice but I'm afraid all I can offer is :hug:

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The job is stressfull, you're right. But fullfilling, so that's great. The pb is that you can't do it your way -the way I'm used to for 13 years- because of a young guy who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about, trying to teach you your job :rolleyes:

·
yawn
10,517 Posts
It's never too late to take a good decision, so I'm glad yr dad quit smoking, even at his age :D

And don't let that moron at work get to you :devil: He isn't worth it.
You know you are doing a good job there and yr students appreciate it so that's the most important ;)

:hug: :hug: from Belgium

1 - 6 of 6 Posts