Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this past Wimbledon the USA had many juniors doing well in the Boy Singles Draw at Wimbledon with two of them making the Final. Things are seeming brighter for US Tennis in the future. Of course things could go badly wrong but there is reason to be optimistic if you are a US Tennis fan.

Out of all the talents who do you think will go furthest? For me it's Tiafoe. He's got the perfect height and build to succeed in the future and was the youngest player of the Orange Bowl in years. However he does need to improve his on court attitude. I think Kozlov has potential to be a solid top 20 player but his height may let him down.

Discuss.

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
As you said, there are many talented players born between 96-98. Also, Jared Donaldson needs to be mentioned, because he gets basically no media attention (not that it's a bad thing). Very talented player.

I'm cautiously optimistic.

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
I'm still fancy about Novikov. Guy has a huge game, and few weeks ago won Futures (beat an overrated canadian mug Peliwo in the final btw). Hope for some damage at challenger level too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts