Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
God damnit, No1e can't afford any negative publicity.
How is it bad publicity for Djokovic? She took a picture with Serena too. Djokovic attended this dinner with his wife. It's the All England Club who invited the hoe not him. Bad publicity for them...Same people who wouldn't let Lewis Hamilton watch the final without a suit :lol:

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
AEC - Much class. Such wow.

Same people that gave her the invite root for Federer.

·
Registered
21,234 Posts
How is it bad publicity for Djokovic? She took a picture with Serena too. Djokovic attended this dinner with his wife. It's the All England Club who invited the hoe not him. Bad publicity for them...Same people who wouldn't let Lewis Hamilton watch the final without a suit :lol:
There's no way the club invited a well known prostitute :lol:

·
Banned
15,396 Posts

·
External factor expert
4,170 Posts
This is good news for Australian Open. Wimbledon will soon fall down to 2nd best slam because lack of class. In my opinion AO is already by far the best slam, but Im pretty sure others will wake up soon.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
This is good news for Australian Open. Wimbledon will soon fall down to 2nd best slam because lack of class. In my opinion AO is already by far the best slam, but Im pretty sure others will wake up soon.
You tell them:lol:
Right in time when Novak is about to win his 8 trophy on beautuful blue courts of Melbourne Park it would be the best GS by far:cool:

(Don't have a clue who this lady is, nor I do care,but if she was invited to Champions dinner it would be strange if Novak refused to take a picture with her)

·
Registered
21,234 Posts

·
Registered
21,234 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
is that evening gant that exposed her huge water melon like boobs appropriate for wimby dinner ? :scared:
It's white, so yes :p

·
Banned
15,396 Posts

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
The media's perception of Djokovic tends to affect his confidence. As a No1e fan, I am a strong believer in his talent but as always I am not so confident in his mental strength going into USO series. Hopefully, I am wrong this time.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
First look I thought it was Kim Kardashian. Probably some ho with aids hired by secret gouvernement whose objective is to externimate the succesful eastern white European.
Same happened to Eazy-E just sayin. :shrug:
OMG, this is brillant, fucking pure gold Master Yoda!
Just pure gold :lol::lol::lol::lol::haha::haha::bowdown::bowdown:
Easily gonna have this as my signature :lol: hope you will come back from your ban quickly we need you, anyways take care bro.

You do make me laugh Yoda:devil:
Indeed he does the guy is easily one of the better posters on MTF he and chico and tutsi frutsi make some of the biggest lolz on MTF, you are a good poster aswell :devil:

41 - 60 of 66 Posts