Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there.
I have a few placement issues with my serve. On the ad side, i have trouble getting it wide enough for my cc serve. At best, it will land to the corner of the box, touching the two lines. But not more than that. When I try to pronate as much as i can to get it more wide, i just lose control of my shot.
Secondly, i dont know how to slice it on my ad side without it going too far to the left past the T. Is it supposed to be very hard to hit an ad slice serve for a righty?
Lastly, i struggle to hit a kick serve on the deuce side down the line. It naturally goes out wide, but if i try to pronate, it just goes down the middle of the box at best. I’ve been told its a lack of pronation, but if i pronate any harder, i lose all control on my serve.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks a lot

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a really crappy video of my first serve. Sorry bout that. It was getting dark and i dont have the camera on the right view.

Was wondering if u notice anything from it that may be the cause of my placement issues.

I would appreciate not getting offensive remarks thanks. I know i have areas for technical improvements, but we're not all pros. Just playing for fun. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts