Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From next Friday, people will be allowed to make sport or enjoy outside life up to 20 kms from their house and 3 hours a day (it was respectively 1 km and 1 hour latest month).

Business will reopen except restaurants, pubs and discos (restaurant reopening planned on 01/21)

Vaccination probable from mid or late december BUT NOT MANDATORY.

·
Premium Member
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
sorry what means reviewing....

I guess they bought it from the US/German lab joint venture which said they are ready one month ago.

I read somewhere French governement have bought options to receive vaccine from several different Western labs when ready....

I also read some other Nations have bought Sputnik V but considering French governement and Putine relationships I guess there are no options there.

I have no news form French Lab vaccine but honestly I do not follow it accurately.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts

I guess they bought it from the US/German lab joint venture which said they are ready one month ago.

I read somewhere French governement have bought options to receive vaccine from several different Western labs when ready....

I also read some other Nations have bought Sputnik V but considering French governement and Putine relationships I guess there are no options there.

I have no news form French Lab vaccine but honestly I do not follow it accurately.
I meant reviewing the vaccine trials to see if they approve their use. The US does that (Chile too), I thought each country had their own review process.

·
Premium Member
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I meant reviewing the vaccine trials to see if they approve their use. The US does that (Chile too), I thought each country had their own review process.
From what I know, normal reviewing was cancelled and they ask for a fast one mode.

Labs (at least French labs) made them sign an agreement in which, considering fast review, labs cannot be legally responsible of any after effect or sequel of any type from that vaccine.

Probably one of the reasons why it is not mandatory, other is finding 65 millions vaccines in some weeks when the whole world wants it.

·
Registered
426 Posts
“This is a unique situation where we as a company simply cannot take the risk if in ... four years the vaccine is showing side effects,” Ruud Dobber, a member of Astra’s senior executive team, told Reuters.

“In the contracts we have in place, we are asking for indemnification. For most countries it is acceptable to take that risk on their shoulders because it is in their national interest,” he said, adding that Astra and regulators were making safety and tolerability a top priority.

Dobber would not name the countries.

·
Registered
331 Posts

Lol, you have to be stupid to take that Russian vaccine. As if a failing, underdeveloped state like Russia can develop a vaccine in world record time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts