Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yess!

I knew he could do it :D it was though but a great result after been away for as long as he has been.
Will be really fun to see him face Gasquet ^^

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
welcome back Toad

tried hard to choke in the end serving at 5-4 and getting broken

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Nice 1 Toad. :dance: You're ever so needed now when Pim-Pim bid farewell. :rain:

But not much hopes against Gasquet. He actually beat the french 6-1, 7-6 in QF i Marsielle last year... :p

Unfortunately Robin has got quite alot of points to defend the following months: Marseille - SF, Dubai - SF, Monte Carlo - QF.

Gonna be tough to defend considering his previous injury... Expect to see him fall further from his 52nd ranking. But on the other hand he has no points to defend next fall.

Stay healthy now you talented head case! :smoke:

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
The Toad's first competitive match for 6 months, and he marks the occasion with a victory over a dangerous opponent in the Shark (who was a semi-finalist at this event last year). Nice going.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Nieminen you suck. You always lose me money whether I am betting on you or against you.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Jarkko could not cash on Soderling failing to serve for the match in the 3rd, as he got broken again. Good comeback for the Toad.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
awful loss for Nemo:eek:

Hope Gasquet kills the Marquis de Sod in round 2:wavey:

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
nice one Soda!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Frustrating loss for Jarkko. Soderling was serving too good. Jarkko got bad beginnings in 1 and 3 set when he fell 2-0 behind...

Gongrats to Soderling. Good start after injury.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts