Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,567 Posts
Soderling: "Me and my team have already started working (business projects) for 2016"

Have you already made plans for the 2016 ATP season? New things in mind for the tournament?

I always make sure to be clear with what has been done and make sure to improve what can be. This is my way of being. Me and my team have already started working for 2016. We have many projects that I still can not speak. But good things to come!
It seems Soderling really is joining the comeback wagon. Another tease by Soderking. I'll believe it when I see it. :(

Article: Interview Robin Soderling. Entretien en tête à tête... - Smash Marketing: News Tennis Business Digital Marketing Communication Objets Connectés Social Medias. Blog Actualités Tennis et sports de raquettes.

EDIT: I hope this refers to him competing again though. Maybe not? :sad:

Reactions: IBM

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
Re: Soderling: "Me and my team have already started working for 2016"

The link doesn't work (not that i can understand french anyway), but I believe it's the opposite. That quote sounds like plans for the Stockholm tournament he runs in October, and the projects are probably something similar along the lines with tennis products (he did balls already). He sounds like a retired man to me.

·
Registered
6,639 Posts

Yay! Hopefully, he has a better trainer that knows how to prevent injuries! I can't wait to see him on tour. I hope he can be patient with himself.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts

It seems Soderling really is joining the comeback wagon. Another tease by Soderking. I'll believe it when I see it. :(

Article: Interview Robin Soderling. Entretien en tête à tête... - Smash Marketing: News Tennis Business Digital Marketing Communication Objets Connectés Social Medias. Blog Actualités Tennis et sports de raquettes.

EDIT: I hope this refers to him competing again though. Maybe not? :sad:
No, in the interview there is nothing about him competing again, only the organising and buiseness stuff. :sad:

·
Registered
7,690 Posts

He's just using the comeback teasing to stay relevant in the media and thus increase his PR/marketing value.

·
Premium Member
29,772 Posts

:sad:

·
0-7
9,981 Posts

Will be great to see Nadal triple-bagelling Flukerling in first round of FO :drool:
No tennisfan of this world will concur here.

Söderking :worship:

A dream would come true

·
Registered
14,499 Posts

Will be great to see Nadal triple-bagelling Flukerling in first round of FO :drool:

:lol:

In his current form he isn't triple-bageling anyone :sad:

As for the topic at hand, I doubt Söderking will ever come back :sad:

·
Registered
24,024 Posts
Re: Soderling: "Me and my team have already started working (business projects) for 2

It's ridicious how many news outlets are bringing this as Söderling planning a comeback on the ATP tour, while he nowhere mentions that. Might even be on purpose to serve as clickbait, tennis media anno 2015 :facepalm:

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Re: Soderling: "Me and my team have already started working (business projects) for 2

Yeah no comeback. He was working on the new balls they used at his tournament etc. Business developments.

Unfortunately his playing ship has sailed. Medically what happened to him is a strange and interesting case, sad that we lost him so soon after he became a legitimate contender.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
813 Posts

He's 31 and hasn't played for four years. Yep, that sure will work out. Delpo still has a chance, Soderling is a lost deal. Wish him best in whatever he's doing right now though.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts

Bastad
Bastad, Sweden11 Jul 2011 - 17 Jul 2011250Surface: Clay (O)SinglesEntry: DA
Main Draw
32 BYE
16 W H2H vs JUNQUEIRA, Diego (ARG) 6-0 6-1
QF W H2H vs STARACE, Potito (ITA) 6-3 6-4
SF W H2H vs BERDYCH, Tomas (CZE) 6-1 6-0
FR W H2H vs FERRER, David (ESP) 6-2 6-2

His last tournament. :sad:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts