GOOD WIN TOAD !!!:worship::worship::worship:

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Seppi played like crap, awful match.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Consistent performance by Sodo, Seppi on the other hand looked like shit.
Easy win. Now towards the title!

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Marquis de Sod vs. Karlovic final will be good. Let's go IVO!!!

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Not surprising.

Seppi played 3 sets against Hewitt on Wednesday and again 3 sets against Nadal on Thursday. Obviously he had nothing on the tank today.

·
Registered
134 Posts
:) Well done, he has a good shoot at winning the title, I really hopes he stays consistent, Either way, it has been a good comeback for Robin so far ;)

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
There was once a swedish toad
that have gone abroad
played tennis very well
so they called it an indoor god

He's got a shot at the title. Too bad his rise in the ranking won't be so high, as he's got Dubai SF points to defend (not likely) and a good run in Indian Wells as well

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Mean Swede Toad Machine was just too strong and too good for gentle Italian.

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
Andre♥;6616988 said:
Not surprising.

Seppi played 3 sets against Hewitt on Wednesday and again 3 sets against Nadal on Thursday. Obviously he had nothing on the tank today.
Seppi could have had a bye and he would still had his ass spanked :devil:

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Didn't see the match, but it sounds like Robin put in a good performace. He really is a good indoor player. I keep expecting him to have a good run in Paris or Bercy....maybe someday.

I am fairly sure that Robin would have beat Rafa had they played. So in an odd way- yesterday's loss may have been good for Nadal. I think it is possible that he may have prefered to lose a round earlier to someone like Seppi- with whom there is no ill will, versus lasting a round later and losing to Robin- plenty o' ill will. I am kidding of course....well sort of. :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts