Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey! I'm Nwando from Washington DC! I'm a communications major, but I am thinking about double majoring in international relations. I'm 18. I love soccer. My fav teams are Manchester Utd., River Plate, and Auxerre JA! I love Latin men and going out dancing to all music. I hate work of any kind because I am lazy!!!

Now I am just curious about all you!

·
Registered
329 Posts
hey!! lol, i've always known you as Mrs Guga...so now I finally know your real name!! heh. I love soccer too!!! and my fav team is Man Utd, heh, but River Plate happens to be my fav argentine team and Auxerre's my fav French team, heh. so who's your fav players?? I love Ruud, heh. and from River Plate, I love D'Alessandro and Andres Aimar, and I love Philippe Mexes from Auxerre, i think he's ever so hot!! lol, heh

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! This is so weird! I love D'Alessandro!!! LOL! And I am Philippe Mexes' mistress!!! I swear on my sister's health, Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Philippe Mexes are my TOP TWO favorite players!! And it's weird 'cause I really don't favor defenders, but I love Mexes. My new man is Forlan of course!!! LOL!

·
Chiudi-fan
75,888 Posts
Okey, I know, Í'm not a Roddick fan, but I often talk about him with a friend of me who is a big fan...
I read you both like soccer... Me too!!!
Yesterday I saw thematch of Manchester, ofcourse with the goal of Ruud :D My favourite team is Ajax, but I like Man United and Liverpool too.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Legolas, are you Dutch?! I hate Liverpool with a passion! Hehe!!! The only player I like on that team is John Arne Riise!! Oooh aaahh, John Arne!!

--Hall of Fame Mrs. Guga Hate List--

Liverpool
Bayer Leverboosen
Boca Juniors
Real Madrid
Lazio (don't like their fans)
PSV (same)
Arsenal (a recent addition because they are playing so well, ador their players though)

·
Chiudi-fan
75,888 Posts
Yes, I'm Dutch. I did like Liverpool because of Litmanen, beut now he's playing for Ajax again. And I like man united because of Ruud.
LOL, I don't like \psv too, and I really hate Arsenal.

·
Registered
268 Posts
emmm.. Mrs_Guga, I'm going to do media and communication in the uni, too. I'm also 18, going to be 19. Soccer is not my favouite, but I start to like it now because it's better than Australian football.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hi, I'm Lindsey :wavey: I'm 20, currently in college studying to be an X-ray technision (sp). I live on the West Coast of the US Of A.
..And I love Tennis & Football! hehe :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey guys! i'm katie and i'm 17. i live in houston, texas and i love it. i play tennis and basketball and love to watch all kinds of sports..especially my Houston Rockets (NBA). i want to be Yao Ming's best friend lol. if you don't know who he is..shame on you lol..he's the coolest EVER! alrighty that's about it. bye bye!

·
Registered
329 Posts
heh, Legolas, Ajax is my fav dutch team!! lol, i love Rafael van der Vaart!!! for one, he's such a cutie!!! and second he's soo good!!! lol, oh man, i finally found someone who loves Mexes like I do!!! i haven't got a lot of pics of him though. oh and Mrs Guga, if you like Ruud and Diego, please come join my yahoo group specially for the both of them!! i've got lotsa pics of them!! the addy's http://groups.yahoo.com/group/diegoforlanandruudvannistelrooy heh, come join me and talk Man Utd there!! lol, i'm gonna post some pics of my fav players here!!! hehe

oh and for those who love NBA, I love Allen Iverson!! heh, and sixers of course, but it's mostly coz of A.I, heh

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
yeah, i know...he's injured again now right?? oh well...look past the injury though...he's fantastic

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm 17 and live in the Philippines. I'm going to graduate in more or less three weeks and am taking up journalism.

I just became a tennis fan last year and my faves are Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario and, yup, Andy! It was a little sad for me since the year that I became a fan was also the year that my favorite, ASV, retired. Hopefully Andy will be with us for a LONG TIME.

All this talk of soccer!:p I used to be a big soccer fan too since my sister and I played it a lot. The only team that I ever followed was Juventus.
The whole team thing sorta got boring for me so my flame for soccer has cooled down a bit.

Anyways, it's great to see that there are a lot of nicer people here!

·
Chiudi-fan
75,888 Posts
rodsgal said:
yeah, i know...he's injured again now right?? oh well...look past the injury though...he's fantastic
Yes, Rafael is injured again :sad: Ajax will miss him against Feyenoord next match

·
Registered
329 Posts
yeah, but if ajax play as well as they did in the 6-0 thrashing last week...then i guess it's not that much a problem, heh

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll post some pictures here, hehe, soon...

·
Registered
496 Posts
Mrs_Guga, Re-name this to "Soccer thread". hehe, :p

1 - 20 of 105 Posts