Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone will be so happy. All kittens will be safe. They will be no more hunger in the world. Life will be beautiful. Jesus will approve, the evil will be gone.

Rafa tards will be hiding like rats. I can hardly wait :hearts::hearts::hearts::lick::lick::lick:

Go Novak and save the world

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Nole has no shot. It's over. I would not even show up for the final if I were Nole. Rafa is just unstoppable. Sure he shaved his leg today but still more of a man than Nole will ever be. Let's be honest.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Wishful thinking, aren't you in your early 40's mr kanataboy? and still behaving like a child, shame on you.

Creatures from the welfare state :haha:

Cant see rafa or nole playing there.

/thread

PD: Ban the OP please. :wavey:

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
i won't be hiding when he loses, i always posted in his defeated threads ;)

·
Registered
917 Posts
Wishful thinking, aren't you in your early 40's mr kanataboy? and still behaving like a child, shame on you.

Creatures from the welfare state :haha:

Cant see rafa or nole playing there.

/thread

PD: Ban the OP please. :wavey:

Never thought I would see someone reference WOMENS CURLING to take a shot at somebody.

(Yes, I have, on occasion, watched womens curling - lots of hot chicks screaming HURRY HARD.)

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and yeah, Rafaela will try to learn curling after Djokovic takes her virginity. Not sure if she could figure it out but Uncle Tio will come up with something.

·
Registered
9,517 Posts
That is the only GS Rafa can hide and Novak has not defeated him. Who is going to be under huge pressure ? Nadal who is in the run for GOAT not Novak . Rafa has not played 5sets match since last year at FO against Novak. Novak played three times since then. Twice won and one lost but they were SF" now it is a final. Let see who is going to win ! I think Novak will do it !

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
There's literally nothing good about this thread.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Keep all the Tennis balls at dawn fighting talk in the WWW thread please, Noledal fans :yeah:

-Closed-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.