Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Burned-out Safin fan
18,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok first, thanks all for the comments! :hug:

... but i didn't go to the doctor :eek:
Yesterday it was painful again when i woke up, then it stopped and since then i'm okay, so i hope that it isn't appendicitis, and that whatever it may be it's gone now :unsure:

Today i'll get the results of my written exams. If i passed, i'll be allowed to take oral exams to try to enter the lawyers school. If i failed, then i'm on holidays and i won't enter the lawyers school in January.

That would mean that i lost one year. :awww:
On another hand, i've been studying for oral exams and the more i learn the more i feel i suck and will be ridiculous in front of the professors, lawyers and judges who will listen to me. :eek:

I don't know what i really want. Failure might be a relief. But of course it wouldn't help me more, because that would mean i don't know what to do next year. Try to pass the exams again, or move on and find another job...
And i don't even want to start thinking about what my parents could say if i failed :rolleyes:

Answer in 4 hours... *sigh*

·
Registered
17,160 Posts
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and 10000000000000000000000000000000 more :hug:'s for you. :kiss:

·
Registered
25,060 Posts
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:......:hug: loads of good luck for you :smooch:

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I've learned in the past few days and my whole life in general, that everything happens for a reason and that it works out for the best. So I am sure you will be fine and everything will work out for you :)

G

·
0 Posts
Here come a bunch of :hug:s from me, too, Steph. :) I'm glad you're not in pain anymore. But, please visit the doctor as a precaution. You need to be in the best health possible to handle stress and have the highest quality of life possible. You QOTD is funny and soooo true. :yeah: Don't fret over the test. It's over and done with and I know you did your very best. Hang tough, dear. :smooch: We're standing by for the results.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts