Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
So Federer again gets a night session,while the greatest ever champion of AO gets put out on day session yet again..

Such lack of respect towards Novak..
And in the hottest part of the day. I've got tickets for the Tuesday night QF, I will be pissed if they put Federer there again undeservedly.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
So Federer again gets a night session,while the greatest ever champion of AO gets put out on day session yet again..

Such lack of respect towards Novak..
Disgusting.Hope Nole will roast 40-15rer,the swiss corruption reached its peak

·
Registered
865 Posts
If I was responsible for the scheduling, I would probably have made the same decision. Not out of disrespect for Nole, though. Two of my arguments would be:

1) The Fucsovics-Federer match is more likely to be competitive.
2) Chances that this is Federer's last AO tournament are not negligible.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Tards logic never seizes to amaze. So after Federer played 4+ hours and finished his match long after midnight, it wasnt ofc logical to give him a night session in a match far more interesting vs Fucsovics than the niddest match of Nole, but instead just give him few hours of rest.

·
Registered
26,817 Posts
I find this schedule absolutely ridiculous. It's also disrespect to both Djokovic and Schwartzman. Come on, give me one reason why Federer vs Fucsovics is more interesting?!

Now, I do demand Rafa vs Kyrgios be scheduled for the day session as well then (I have work during the night session, lol).

·
Registered
26,817 Posts
Tards logic never seizes to amaze. So after Federer played 4+ hours and finished his match long after midnight, it wasnt ofc logical to give him a night session in a match far more interesting vs Fucsovics than the niddest match of Nole, but instead just give him few hours of rest.
LOL. What does the previous match have to do with scheduling?! Gasquet was scheduled to pay the first morning match at 11 am at Wimbledon against Federer even though he finished his match at 2 am same day and Federer had a day for rest. When Gasquet's fans complained about that, fedtards laughed here at nonsense of the reasoning. But then, double-standard that's the basis of Fred's life in tennis.

·
justice for all
16,898 Posts
Lol yeah because the last night session was so beneficial for roger when he said in the interview the he’d prefer to play during the day. But it’s all rigged of course
This. Those who complain either pretend they don’t understand it or are just dumb. Day session/ quicker conditions = advantage Fed.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts