Registered
7,424 Posts
Lifts.

·
Registered
11,323 Posts
explain lol
Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stand_In
Kramer has got a job as a stand-in actor, in the series All My Children, along with his friend Mickey Abbott, a "little person", who is offended by the term "midget". Mickey, however, is worried to keep up his role as a rapidly-growing child. Kramer suggests Mickey use "lifts" to increase his height.

Other "little" actors notice something different on Mickey as he plans to eat with Tammy, a little woman. Johnny Bigiano, another small actor, sets to find out what is going on with Mickey.

When Johnny discovers the lifts, Mickey is ostracized by the other midget actors, including Tammy, and blames it all on Kramer.

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
Clear evidence that Rochus is on the juice.

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Yeah, the measure of tennis players is a big :lol:
For example on atptennis.com Moya is 190 cm, Safin 193 cm but when they stand beside themselves (look at the picture), Safin looks like 7-8 cm taller than Moya.

He just got measured very very early in the morning after a nice long sleep. Thats all...
Probably the same story with Moya in contrary to Safin who was measured after long hard day ;) Walt Landers said once that Moya was measured by him and the Spaniard is 188 cm. Safin I think is 195 cm...

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yeah, the measure of tennis players is a big :lol:
For example on atptennis.com Moya is 190 cm, Safin 193 cm but when they stand beside themselves (look at the picture), Safin looks like 7-8 cm taller than Moya.

Probably the same story with Moya in contrary to Safin who was measured after long hard day ;) Walt Landers said once that Moya was measured by him and the Spaniard is 188 cm. Safin I think is 195 cm...
Interesting stuff! How do you know all this (seemingly) random stuff!?

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Interesting stuff! How do you know all this (seemingly) random stuff!?
I don't know what can I say :shrug: Probably I'm a careful observer and like to concentrate on the details ;)

·
Registered
197 Posts
165 is slightly below 5'5" actually.
I checked and you're correct. I remeber Justine Henin being listed as 5'5.5", 5'5", 5'6" and 1.65m. Wierd. :shrug:

edit: also 1.67m and 5'5 3/4" (current)... Seems neither tour can make their minds up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts