Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
I think I've picked Djokovic as the favorite for RG since 2011, and I've finally learned my lesson. Nadal will just keep winning until another Soderling character gives tennis a brief reprieve once more.

·
Banned
2,797 Posts

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
1 year is a lot. lets see

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
with nadal's back injury I would say yes.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
not s chance

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Never. Only wishful thinkings from irrational fanboys and fedtards before this year's RG. Masters really have no indication.
Nadal peak at slams

·
Registered
14,499 Posts
Nadaltards on the rise, NID

go and puke elsewhere

·
Registered
994 Posts
Djokovic was the favourite because of Nadal's poor form during the clay season. That was the first time Nadal had a bad clay season.

But the first rounds of the tournaments showed that Nadal was ready to win. Nadal is only targeting the slams now.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
courier was right nadal been lucky last two years they have played its been hot and dry
you are aware that this tournament (like almost every outdoor tournament in the world) takes place in the time of the year that is spring/summer when it SHOULD be hot and dry? right?

and that tennis is not meant to be played in wet conditions? by your logic the norm would be playing when the courts are damp- and I assure you the vast majority of tennis fans and players do not prefer wet conditions for obvious reasons

it wasn't that hot even. just a normal warm sunny day with a few clouds

1 - 20 of 24 Posts