Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Augustin Calleri - Nicolas Lapentti

Another Latinos match up. Both of them are clay lovers and had some success previous years in Kitzbuhel - Calleri is defending champion, also reached semis in 2000. On the other hand Lapentti reached quarters 6 times and won title back in 2001. Lapentti is showing some positive signs after his long injury pause in 2007. Slowly, slowly He is getting back on track. I saw today him and liked him very well - very good movement, accurate groundstrokes, doesn't afraid to go on net, solid serving, few UE's. His opponent Peya played pretty well so I rate this performance quite objective. For Calleri It has been pretty poor year. He had some nice effort early season but He is struggling big time in summer period. He has pretty inconsistent gamestyle which doesn't make hard to trust him as favorite. h2h is 2-2 which shows there isn't big gap between them as odds suggests. That's why I see clear value on Ecuadorian. 3.75 definitely is too much for Nico.

Pick: Lapentti
Odds: 3.75
Bookie: EuroBet
Stake: 5/10

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Dancevic 2 units at 1.72

·
Registered
725 Posts
Augustin Calleri - Nicolas Lapentti
Solid reasoning and great odds too. Already started to drop. I also think Peya was at a good level yesterday but faced superior play from Lapentti. Haven't seen Calleri lately but he should have been a monster to deserve such favouritism.

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Just the one 2day,taking the King of UMAG-Old man Moya over David Ferrer!!!

50 units on Carlos Moya 2.10 over David I cant serve Ferrer - The Old man is playing great tennis lately and loves this place,owns a 5-2 record over Ferrer but has lost the last 2 encounters!!!

Good luck -tempted on taking Triocki 2.45 over Berlocq/also Lapentti3.25 is worth a shot aswell and Seppi 2.00 stands out abit/Monaco 2.30!!

·
Banned
5,404 Posts
Agree with Freak, its just throwing money away. Go throw it in a charity box. Do the right thing and give;)

Hard: Roddick leads 7:1 against Lee.

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Agree with Freak, its just throwing money away. Go throw it in a charity box. Do the right thing and give;)

Hard: Roddick leads 7:1 against Lee.
Upsets do happen, but this is one that really shouldn't. Lee's game is all about counter-punching, but he will struggle to penetrate Roddick's service games if the American serves as well as he has been recently. Furthermore, the Korean's serve isn't the biggest in the business, and Roddick will probably be able to string together enough big forehands to get a couple of breaks. I'd be surprised if anything other than the above happens. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
didn't you go all in on Moya's opponent?
haha no i wanted to good thing i was sane enough, but i do believe lee has a chance tomorrow, today i won the bet i least likely fathomed to come true, parlay on roitman x nishikori, won $150 just got my money back from the stupid parlay that chela ruined for me

·
Registered
33,360 Posts
haha no i wanted to good thing i was sane enough, but i do believe lee has a chance tomorrow, today i won the bet i least likely fathomed to come true, parlay on roitman x nishikori, won $150 just got my money back from the stupid parlay that chela ruined for me

it is almost 3am for me here, but am i missing something?

roitman beat chela (you had roitman with nishi in a parlay) and then you had another parlay with chela in it......
interesting strategy

1 - 20 of 114 Posts