Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was jacking off to his shirtless pics earlier and was just curious. I never heard any official statement and it has been 3 years since he has played a grand slam.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
I was jacking off to his shirtless pics earlier and was just curious. I never heard any official statement and it has been 3 years since he has played a grand slam.
You should have looked in his player forum here at MTF. The answers are there. :)

He very well might lose that match tonight, even if it's on green clay. I don't really care, I'm just glad he's back and pain-free. I expect he'll have much better results at his 'home tournament' in Hawaii next week.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Uh that's nice.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
:spit: :spit: :spit:

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
You could at least choose a hotter guy like Safin. :shrug:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Oh, take your pick. It's the ATP, there's one for everyone!

·
F***ing have it
17,596 Posts
JMG :drool: :D

·
Registered
904 Posts
:smooch:

Only Jan-Mike would bring me back to MTF :inlove: I'm so glad my favorite eye candy is back :sobbing:

·
Registered
18,619 Posts
Miami Challenger 1r

Prodon d. Gambill 6-4 6-4 :sad: :fiery:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Miami Challenger 1r

Prodon d. Gambill 6-4 6-4 :sad: :fiery:
It's fine. As long as he's not in any pain, I'm happy. He still has doubles with Bogie, and I think he's getting a WC for Waikoloa. He should do better there (he better do better there...). :)

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
:spit:

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
In his last three matches he lost twice to Benedikt Dorsch :eek:. He'll play now SAP Open quallies against Lester Cook in the first round.

So, I went for a check about Cook, and this is what ITF says about his coach, "ciggy ciggy"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts