Registered
62,758 Posts
He is my man , well done Chucho :banana: :kiss: :bigclap:

·
Registered
740 Posts
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

respect Chucho :bowdown: You kinda choked in the tb, but i forgive you :D

It was woth staying awake till 3:20 in the morning to help you get through that match :cool:

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Chucho Acasuso in a QF here in Cincy, Gaudio and Puerta in the last eight last week... I love the fact that people's preconceptions keep tumbling down.

·
Registered
17,486 Posts
Well done Chucho! :yeah: I would have never thought the only Argentine left here would be him! :lol:
Good luck against Fed tomorrow! :)

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
Dan , Jimena :wavey: :kiss:

Reactions: jazz_girl

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Sjengster said:
Chucho Acasuso in a QF here in Cincy, Gaudio and Puerta in the last eight last week... I love the fact that people's preconceptions keep tumbling down.
Remember 1st round U.S. Open 2003?

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
I do indeed, and if he brings that kind of serving to the table tomorrow he could definitely test Federer.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Very enjoyable match and big Chucho needs to serve that well to test Federer, just hope he turns up and plays well, that's all I can ask. Funny these claycourt clowns are winning matches on hardcourts in the TMS events.

The backhand return at 30 all on Horna's serve was top draw, kicking serve out wide and big backhand down the line right in the corner. He can get nervous on the big stage and what a joke of a crowd it was, 5 per cent seats taken at best, can't be that much entertainment in Mason.

·
Registered
921 Posts
GeorgeWHitler said:
The backhand return at 30 all on Horna's serve was top draw
I thought I'd seen everything before I saw that backhand!

That's got to be shot of the tournament, played under the most immense pressure and drilled to perfection!

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
cleverdutchclogs said:
I thought I'd seen everything before I saw that backhand!

That's got to be shot of the tournament, played under the most immense pressure and drilled to perfection!
He can hit it very well and used it to perfection when he beat Roddick at RG, too bad he was too inconsistent in the Federer match.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts